Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a ton of new ideas now, and you may be struck with new ways to make money, new ways to learn, and find dating partners, and even new ways to navigate your kitchen. Don't shoo them away, but rather cultivate your ideas as the fruits of your mind. You're bringing your dreams into reality simply by taking concentrated action. For example, learning to bake challah bread will make you feel better about your skills, give you the basic ingredient for French toast, and provide amazing sandwich bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Using Beer to Cure a Smartphone Addiction
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItUsing Beer to Cure a Smartphone AddictionDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style