Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign's natives may have some issues between their personal life, which desperately needs attention, and their working life, which seems to take up all their energy. Your mind is on how to spend more time at home, beautifying, baking, and smelling those wonderful smells as they wend their way to your nostrils. Pesto pizza is a compromise. Since you can begin with a ready-made pizza crust, all you're doing is adding the freshest ingredients, from basil and olive oil for pesto to fresh tomatoes and Romano cheese.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all