Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about the return to health as you reconnect with friends and co-workers you may have lost touch with over the past few months. I've got the perfect solution in the form of extreme veggie scrambled eggs, which give you the protein of the eggs and cheese and the vegetables and minerals in mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and tomatoes. Your networking and catching up will be easier, and when served with fresh zucchini bread and sweet butter, this dish will win everyone over.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all