Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a ton of new ideas now, and you may be struck with new ways to make money, new ways to learn, and find dating partners, and even new ways to navigate your kitchen. Don't shoo them away, but rather cultivate your ideas as the fruits of your mind. You're bringing your dreams into reality simply by taking concentrated action. For example, learning to bake challah bread will make you feel better about your skills, give you the basic ingredient for French toast, and provide amazing sandwich bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style CredTricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in HalfLorde's Makeup CollaborationCreative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred