Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have some interesting energy on the horizon. The planets are colluding to help you get what you need so you can move forward in various areas. Your communication is better, and people seem to like what they hear out of you. Smooth sailing ahead! You're leaving a painful memory from the past behind, but you can still hold on to those great recipes, right? Roasted chicken with cracked peppercorn sauce is a creamy delight when served with long-grain and wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations