Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, your sign's natives have some clashing energies in the Universe, which may affect their ability to focus. You could be tempted to withdraw from others or hide out in your sweatpants until it passes, but this could make you feel even worse. As long as you're all paid up on your bills and relatively organized in your life, you can put your remaining energy into your cooking life, which makes you feel better anyway! Check out some caramel apple crisp to make it all better.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season