Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You may have some not-so-fun changes coming your way this week as planetary forces won't let you wriggle out of it any longer. Your employment, in particular, is causing you fits with its unhealthy workload and unrealistic expectations. Keep up your deep breathing and stress-reduction techniques, and "healthify" your recipes with ingredients that give you an extra boost of energy. Addictive sweet potato burritos deliver the vitamin A, manganese, and beta-carotene of sweet potatoes with the healing power of cumin, chili powder, and cayenne. Nice!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all