Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You may have some not-so-fun changes coming your way this week as planetary forces won't let you wriggle out of it any longer. Your employment, in particular, is causing you fits with its unhealthy workload and unrealistic expectations. Keep up your deep breathing and stress-reduction techniques, and "healthify" your recipes with ingredients that give you an extra boost of energy. Addictive sweet potato burritos deliver the vitamin A, manganese, and beta-carotene of sweet potatoes with the healing power of cumin, chili powder, and cayenne. Nice!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014