Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a ton of new ideas now, and you may be struck with new ways to make money, new ways to learn, and find dating partners, and even new ways to navigate your kitchen. Don't shoo them away, but rather cultivate your ideas as the fruits of your mind. You're bringing your dreams into reality simply by taking concentrated action. For example, learning to bake challah bread will make you feel better about your skills, give you the basic ingredient for French toast, and provide amazing sandwich bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season