Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have some interesting energy on the horizon. The planets are colluding to help you get what you need so you can move forward in various areas. Your communication is better, and people seem to like what they hear out of you. Smooth sailing ahead! You're leaving a painful memory from the past behind, but you can still hold on to those great recipes, right? Roasted chicken with cracked peppercorn sauce is a creamy delight when served with long-grain and wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all