Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You may have some not-so-fun changes coming your way this week as planetary forces won't let you wriggle out of it any longer. Your employment, in particular, is causing you fits with its unhealthy workload and unrealistic expectations. Keep up your deep breathing and stress-reduction techniques, and "healthify" your recipes with ingredients that give you an extra boost of energy. Addictive sweet potato burritos deliver the vitamin A, manganese, and beta-carotene of sweet potatoes with the healing power of cumin, chili powder, and cayenne. Nice!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?