Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have some interesting energy on the horizon. The planets are colluding to help you get what you need so you can move forward in various areas. Your communication is better, and people seem to like what they hear out of you. Smooth sailing ahead! You're leaving a painful memory from the past behind, but you can still hold on to those great recipes, right? Roasted chicken with cracked peppercorn sauce is a creamy delight when served with long-grain and wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Shockingly Short Celeb Haircuts of 2013
- 11 Best Anti-New Year's Eve Ideas
- Worlds Longest Crossword Answer
- Winter Solstice Fun Facts
- Fashion Inspired By Our 2013 Favorite Books
- 10 Home Mistakes You Can't Afford To Make
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
11 Shockingly Short Celeb Haircuts of 201311 Best Anti-New Year's Eve IdeasWorlds Longest Crossword AnswerWinter Solstice Fun FactsFashion Inspired By Our 2013 Favorite Books10 Home Mistakes You Can't Afford To MakeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway11 Shockingly Short Celeb Haircuts of 2013