Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you are going to have to focus some of your energy on how you earn and spend your money. You can earn more in the near future, but conserve your pennies for a bit until then. Stir-fry provides a great way to eat healthfully and get tons of vitamins and nutrients from your food. Tofu peanut stir-fry even gives you the unique Asian flavors of peanuts and ginger to make things more interesting. If you really don't like tofu, try Vietnamese caramelized pork with green onions and black pepper.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season