Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign's natives may have some issues between their personal life, which desperately needs attention, and their working life, which seems to take up all their energy. Your mind is on how to spend more time at home, beautifying, baking, and smelling those wonderful smells as they wend their way to your nostrils. Pesto pizza is a compromise. Since you can begin with a ready-made pizza crust, all you're doing is adding the freshest ingredients, from basil and olive oil for pesto to fresh tomatoes and Romano cheese.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now