Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign's natives may have some issues between their personal life, which desperately needs attention, and their working life, which seems to take up all their energy. Your mind is on how to spend more time at home, beautifying, baking, and smelling those wonderful smells as they wend their way to your nostrils. Pesto pizza is a compromise. Since you can begin with a ready-made pizza crust, all you're doing is adding the freshest ingredients, from basil and olive oil for pesto to fresh tomatoes and Romano cheese.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe