Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You may have some not-so-fun changes coming your way this week as planetary forces won't let you wriggle out of it any longer. Your employment, in particular, is causing you fits with its unhealthy workload and unrealistic expectations. Keep up your deep breathing and stress-reduction techniques, and "healthify" your recipes with ingredients that give you an extra boost of energy. Addictive sweet potato burritos deliver the vitamin A, manganese, and beta-carotene of sweet potatoes with the healing power of cumin, chili powder, and cayenne. Nice!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block