Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have some interesting energy on the horizon. The planets are colluding to help you get what you need so you can move forward in various areas. Your communication is better, and people seem to like what they hear out of you. Smooth sailing ahead! You're leaving a painful memory from the past behind, but you can still hold on to those great recipes, right? Roasted chicken with cracked peppercorn sauce is a creamy delight when served with long-grain and wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making