Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have some interesting energy on the horizon. The planets are colluding to help you get what you need so you can move forward in various areas. Your communication is better, and people seem to like what they hear out of you. Smooth sailing ahead! You're leaving a painful memory from the past behind, but you can still hold on to those great recipes, right? Roasted chicken with cracked peppercorn sauce is a creamy delight when served with long-grain and wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play