Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
Your sign's natives may have some issues between their personal life, which desperately needs attention, and their working life, which seems to take up all their energy. Your mind is on how to spend more time at home, beautifying, baking, and smelling those wonderful smells as they wend their way to your nostrils. Pesto pizza is a compromise. Since you can begin with a ready-made pizza crust, all you're doing is adding the freshest ingredients, from basil and olive oil for pesto to fresh tomatoes and Romano cheese.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play