Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a ton of new ideas now, and you may be struck with new ways to make money, new ways to learn, and find dating partners, and even new ways to navigate your kitchen. Don't shoo them away, but rather cultivate your ideas as the fruits of your mind. You're bringing your dreams into reality simply by taking concentrated action. For example, learning to bake challah bread will make you feel better about your skills, give you the basic ingredient for French toast, and provide amazing sandwich bread.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse