Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about some serious energy. You've got a lot of fiery planets coming together to help you get things done, do your boldest dreaming, and yes, cook. Friends are calling and wondering what to do, and you've got the perfect solution. Let's face it - almost everything is better with meatloaf. But have they ever tried it with a bit of brown sugar and ketchup for sweetening? I didn't think so. Serve it with garlic mashed potatoes to balance the sweetness, and a bold red.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Shoes Made for Exes
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- What Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At WorkThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows DisplaysShoes Made for Exes10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This WinterWhat Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop TellingGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work