Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have some interesting energy on the horizon. The planets are colluding to help you get what you need so you can move forward in various areas. Your communication is better, and people seem to like what they hear out of you. Smooth sailing ahead! You're leaving a painful memory from the past behind, but you can still hold on to those great recipes, right? Roasted chicken with cracked peppercorn sauce is a creamy delight when served with long-grain and wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500