Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you are going to have to focus some of your energy on how you earn and spend your money. You can earn more in the near future, but conserve your pennies for a bit until then. Stir-fry provides a great way to eat healthfully and get tons of vitamins and nutrients from your food. Tofu peanut stir-fry even gives you the unique Asian flavors of peanuts and ginger to make things more interesting. If you really don't like tofu, try Vietnamese caramelized pork with green onions and black pepper.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?