Feb 18 - 24, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, your sign's natives have some clashing energies in the Universe, which may affect their ability to focus. You could be tempted to withdraw from others or hide out in your sweatpants until it passes, but this could make you feel even worse. As long as you're all paid up on your bills and relatively organized in your life, you can put your remaining energy into your cooking life, which makes you feel better anyway! Check out some caramel apple crisp to make it all better.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play