Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you have a lot of activity affecting your relationships, which may run the gamut from acquaintances to friendships to romantic partners. You may be distracted from everything else happening right now, but what's wrong with that? You'll get around to your career in time. For right now, it's all about intimate dinners with pals and dates. Quick coq au vin reveals you as the foodie you really are, and the apple marzipan galette is to die for.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now