Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You're a tad on edge this week and now you may be forced to look at your career. Do you like what you do? Your creativity is itching to get out. It might help to express this in the kitchen. Chicken may sound like a boring ingredient, but if you try champion chicken parmesan, with sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, red pepper, basil, and black pepper, you're going to find it's better than you'd think.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?