Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
Sometimes you're like a party just about to happen, with your vivacious social skills and witty remarks. You may be sick of all the gossip in your circle, but you can't resist a good get-together. Preparing several appetizers can save the labor of preparing a huge meal. Check out layered sun-dried tomato and basil spread, which can be dressed up according to the occasion, or smoky green chile-cheddar cheese with avocado-mango salsa. You're gonna love it, and so are they.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Shoes Made for Exes
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- What Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At WorkThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows DisplaysShoes Made for Exes10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This WinterWhat Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop TellingGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work