Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of supportive energy that allows you to return to school in one form or another. You may not be attending classes, but you can amp up your education by checking out cooking blogs or demonstrations online or at a local cookware store. Audio files, podcasts, and videos can make a huge change in the way you approach your cooking skills. How do you begin? Try whole-wheat-blend rotini with spicy turkey sausage and mustard greens. Yum!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all