Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You're a tad on edge this week and now you may be forced to look at your career. Do you like what you do? Your creativity is itching to get out. It might help to express this in the kitchen. Chicken may sound like a boring ingredient, but if you try champion chicken parmesan, with sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, red pepper, basil, and black pepper, you're going to find it's better than you'd think.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season