Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You're a tad on edge this week and now you may be forced to look at your career. Do you like what you do? Your creativity is itching to get out. It might help to express this in the kitchen. Chicken may sound like a boring ingredient, but if you try champion chicken parmesan, with sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, red pepper, basil, and black pepper, you're going to find it's better than you'd think.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair