Feb 25 - Mar 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you have a lot of activity affecting your relationships, which may run the gamut from acquaintances to friendships to romantic partners. You may be distracted from everything else happening right now, but what's wrong with that? You'll get around to your career in time. For right now, it's all about intimate dinners with pals and dates. Quick coq au vin reveals you as the foodie you really are, and the apple marzipan galette is to die for.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItPlaying the Kim & Kanye Baby Name GameDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style