Mar 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about developing your personal and professional contacts. This may mean suggesting lunch together (make sure to pick up the check), or arranging to cook dinner for a group, if you know the people a bit better. The conversation will flow, along with a lovely California chardonnay, when you serve mustard-glazed salmon with zucchini-corn medley. Add red sauce, if you want more of a kick, or butter, if you want a creamy counterpoint to the sharp mustard.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now