Mar 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about developing your personal and professional contacts. This may mean suggesting lunch together (make sure to pick up the check), or arranging to cook dinner for a group, if you know the people a bit better. The conversation will flow, along with a lovely California chardonnay, when you serve mustard-glazed salmon with zucchini-corn medley. Add red sauce, if you want more of a kick, or butter, if you want a creamy counterpoint to the sharp mustard.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe