Mar 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, this week is about developing your personal and professional contacts. This may mean suggesting lunch together (make sure to pick up the check), or arranging to cook dinner for a group, if you know the people a bit better. The conversation will flow, along with a lovely California chardonnay, when you serve mustard-glazed salmon with zucchini-corn medley. Add red sauce, if you want more of a kick, or butter, if you want a creamy counterpoint to the sharp mustard.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making