Mar 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of support to get together with friends this week, as well as meet new folks. It's all about the presentation - of yourself and your food. You're trying to make a wonderful first impression, which will go a long way toward fostering future relationships. So you'll need to bring out the big guns. Sesame seared tuna with olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, honey, and rice wine vinegar goes great with a simple salad or wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe