Mar 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of support to get together with friends this week, as well as meet new folks. It's all about the presentation - of yourself and your food. You're trying to make a wonderful first impression, which will go a long way toward fostering future relationships. So you'll need to bring out the big guns. Sesame seared tuna with olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, honey, and rice wine vinegar goes great with a simple salad or wild rice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair