Mar 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of transformation all around you. Seemingly, everything is changing in your life, from your relationships to your work. But don't worry. You can feel grounded and safe in the food you put in your body to keep it fueled and healthy. Try adding more greens to your diet in the form of quick sesame green beans or warm Belgian endive and pine nut salad. Maximum deliciousness on a not huge budget!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block