Mar 4 - 10, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of transformation all around you. Seemingly, everything is changing in your life, from your relationships to your work. But don't worry. You can feel grounded and safe in the food you put in your body to keep it fueled and healthy. Try adding more greens to your diet in the form of quick sesame green beans or warm Belgian endive and pine nut salad. Maximum deliciousness on a not huge budget!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all