Mar 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a little money crunch on your hands this week as you try to figure out how to live in the style to which you've grown accustomed rather than the one you're in. Make sure you get your financial ducks in a row so you can relax worry-free into your cooking life. If Latin American cuisine sparks your fancy, try spicy chicken in tomato-coconut sauce. The jalapenos and cayenne pepper play well off the sweet coconut milk, almost like Asian fare.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014