Mar 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You're trying to get out from under that mound of paperwork on your desk. Of course, organization is wonderful, but it isn't like your workload is growing any lighter, allowing you to take care of the mundane chores. You're going to need a break from all that in the evenings. Take refuge in your kitchen and check out Syrian-style lentil and spinach soup, which is warm, hearty, and even healthy for you. Not too shabby. You might even invite a friend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse