Mar 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a little money crunch on your hands this week as you try to figure out how to live in the style to which you've grown accustomed rather than the one you're in. Make sure you get your financial ducks in a row so you can relax worry-free into your cooking life. If Latin American cuisine sparks your fancy, try spicy chicken in tomato-coconut sauce. The jalapenos and cayenne pepper play well off the sweet coconut milk, almost like Asian fare.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair