Mar 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a little money crunch on your hands this week as you try to figure out how to live in the style to which you've grown accustomed rather than the one you're in. Make sure you get your financial ducks in a row so you can relax worry-free into your cooking life. If Latin American cuisine sparks your fancy, try spicy chicken in tomato-coconut sauce. The jalapenos and cayenne pepper play well off the sweet coconut milk, almost like Asian fare.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations