Mar 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You're trying to get out from under that mound of paperwork on your desk. Of course, organization is wonderful, but it isn't like your workload is growing any lighter, allowing you to take care of the mundane chores. You're going to need a break from all that in the evenings. Take refuge in your kitchen and check out Syrian-style lentil and spinach soup, which is warm, hearty, and even healthy for you. Not too shabby. You might even invite a friend.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making