Mar 11 - 17, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You're trying to deal with someone who may be accidentally hurting your feelings or making you feel unappreciated. It really isn't personal, but tell that to your feelings. Try making a homemade dessert so you won't be tempted to go for over-processed stuff. Nanny's steamed cranberry pudding has healthy cranberries, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, milk, eggs, butter, and flour, along with some brown sugar, vanilla, and whipped cream to make a dessert that will make you forget whatever was bothering you.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe