Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be feeling a bit sluggish and uninspired this week, especially when it comes to cooking. Baked chicken and vegetables aren't doing it for you anymore, and if you open another can of soup, you're going to scream. Go out on a limb and check out Puerto Rican pork roast. It combines the best flavors of roast pork with garlic, black pepper, oregano, olive oil, and yucca to give you something to celebrate - and takes less than two hours!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe