Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You may be feeling a bit sluggish and uninspired this week, especially when it comes to cooking. Baked chicken and vegetables aren't doing it for you anymore, and if you open another can of soup, you're going to scream. Go out on a limb and check out Puerto Rican pork roast. It combines the best flavors of roast pork with garlic, black pepper, oregano, olive oil, and yucca to give you something to celebrate - and takes less than two hours!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now