Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a unique fascination with your place in the world. You could be struggling to gain a global audience for your goods and services at work, or just want to broaden your horizons with travel and eating. If you've been aching to go to Italy, try Tuscan-style pasta with cannellini beans. It's super-high in fiber, for a healthy diet, and combines escarole, beans, and tomatoes for your vegetable fix. You'll practically feel the warm sunshine on your shoulders.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now