Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a unique fascination with your place in the world. You could be struggling to gain a global audience for your goods and services at work, or just want to broaden your horizons with travel and eating. If you've been aching to go to Italy, try Tuscan-style pasta with cannellini beans. It's super-high in fiber, for a healthy diet, and combines escarole, beans, and tomatoes for your vegetable fix. You'll practically feel the warm sunshine on your shoulders.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe