Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a unique fascination with your place in the world. You could be struggling to gain a global audience for your goods and services at work, or just want to broaden your horizons with travel and eating. If you've been aching to go to Italy, try Tuscan-style pasta with cannellini beans. It's super-high in fiber, for a healthy diet, and combines escarole, beans, and tomatoes for your vegetable fix. You'll practically feel the warm sunshine on your shoulders.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block