Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You're trying to be good and save money, but your best-laid plans have gone awry. It's better to wait a few weeks before trying to reestablish your equilibrium there. You might even be trying to bring your talents to a new home-based business. It will certainly mean more time in the kitchen for you as you prepare healthy lunches and dinners. Try lime-grilled shrimp Caesar salad, using a grill pan or your George Foreman portable grill. Easy-peasy.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilitySNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair