Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about making things easy while still enjoying your trademark beauty and presentation. Your work - as well as your workplace - could be a bit wonky. Try to make your life simpler by preparing dinners ahead of time so they're easy to reheat for friends and family. Sicilian meat roll is like meatloaf, only it combines tomato juice, breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, and garlic with ground beef, ham, and mozzarella cheese. It's time for seconds!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Shoes Made for Exes
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- What Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At WorkThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows DisplaysShoes Made for Exes10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This WinterWhat Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop TellingGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work