Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may be hampered by certain aspects in the sky that make communication difficult. Your friends and other members of your support system could be slightly out of your reach now, so it's best to improvise. Foodwise, it's a great time to add a new ingredient to something you prepare on a regular basis. For example, why not make an omelet more special by adding last night's hamburger and some grated cheese? Voilà! A cheeseburger omelet!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500