Mar 25 - 31, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about making things easy while still enjoying your trademark beauty and presentation. Your work - as well as your workplace - could be a bit wonky. Try to make your life simpler by preparing dinners ahead of time so they're easy to reheat for friends and family. Sicilian meat roll is like meatloaf, only it combines tomato juice, breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, and garlic with ground beef, ham, and mozzarella cheese. It's time for seconds!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations