Apr 1 - 07, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of support when it comes to career. You're moving up the food chain in many exciting ways now, but you're also suffering through a few bumps and bruises. It isn't always going to be like this. Reach for the comfort food if you need to, and make it healthy whenever you can. For instance, mashed potatoes can be made creamier with Greek yogurt instead of milk and butter. Making a meatloaf out of ground turkey cuts the fat in half.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now