Apr 1 - 07, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of support when it comes to career. You're moving up the food chain in many exciting ways now, but you're also suffering through a few bumps and bruises. It isn't always going to be like this. Reach for the comfort food if you need to, and make it healthy whenever you can. For instance, mashed potatoes can be made creamier with Greek yogurt instead of milk and butter. Making a meatloaf out of ground turkey cuts the fat in half.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block