Apr 1 - 07, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot of support when it comes to career. You're moving up the food chain in many exciting ways now, but you're also suffering through a few bumps and bruises. It isn't always going to be like this. Reach for the comfort food if you need to, and make it healthy whenever you can. For instance, mashed potatoes can be made creamier with Greek yogurt instead of milk and butter. Making a meatloaf out of ground turkey cuts the fat in half.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe