Apr 1 - 07, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week you have energy in your house of employment, which brings new energy to your work projects. You're finally realizing that your work is worth a lot more than you've been charging. As you get that straightened out, stick to lighter meals that help you sustain your energy all day long. Lovely lemon chicken does just that and tastes great later in chicken salad or a tossed green salad with mesclun and spinach. You'll love the zesty flavor!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season