Apr 1 - 07, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a ton of powerful aspects this week that have you sitting at the head of the table, literally and figuratively. Your career and money are providing lots of support for your other endeavors, and you could find that your schedule is rapidly filling up with travel. Throw a party to celebrate your success, inviting friends who love great appetizers. Baked potato skins can be so tasty, especially if you substitute sweet for white potatoes. Southwestern egg rolls are always delicious, too.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season