Apr 8 - 14, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
You have lots going on this week, which may not leave a lot of time for the things you love. You're being pushed to experience new cultures, metaphysics, and foreign travel at this time, and encouraged to use travel as a process to discover things about yourself. Foodwise, you're looking to expand your horizons, too. Explore the continent of Africa through grilled swordfish with charmoula, a flavorful Moroccan sauce. Serve with butternut squash couscous and a wonderful, fruity pinot blanc.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014