Apr 8 - 14, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about getting through. You face some struggles as planets don't exactly come together in a kind way for you. Your job looks good, but you're being asked to use more of your intuition, which might not feel that comfortable. As you work on accepting that part of your personality, think about how to add more sources of protein to your diet for extra energy. Spicy yellow soybean, lentil, and carrot curry gives you taste and beans. What more could you ask?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500