Apr 8 - 14, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about getting through. You face some struggles as planets don't exactly come together in a kind way for you. Your job looks good, but you're being asked to use more of your intuition, which might not feel that comfortable. As you work on accepting that part of your personality, think about how to add more sources of protein to your diet for extra energy. Spicy yellow soybean, lentil, and carrot curry gives you taste and beans. What more could you ask?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations