Apr 29 - May 5, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
Chances are, you've been enduring some challenges in your closest relationships. People may not be stepping up to the plate, or you could find that your work schedule doesn't leave much time for socializing. Try to keep from getting overtired, and make sure you're taking all the vitamins and minerals you need. Zesty marinated asparagus adds lemon zest and balsamic vinegar to bring out the true flavor of this green vegetable. Serve with anything from chicken to steak.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now