Apr 29 - May 5, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You are preparing for a truly fun week as the planets come together in the social area of your chart. Friends, family, and kids become even more important than usual. You could find yourself taking off for parts unknown or turning mundane chores into an adventure. Saving is for tomorrow, you're saying to yourself, as your thoughts turn to dessert. Cherry chocolate almond croissant bread pudding is truly sublime and takes only a little over an hour to make. Sweet!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe