Apr 29 - May 5, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You are preparing for a truly fun week as the planets come together in the social area of your chart. Friends, family, and kids become even more important than usual. You could find yourself taking off for parts unknown or turning mundane chores into an adventure. Saving is for tomorrow, you're saying to yourself, as your thoughts turn to dessert. Cherry chocolate almond croissant bread pudding is truly sublime and takes only a little over an hour to make. Sweet!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair