Apr 29 - May 5, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you are busy thinking about how you can build upon your recent personal and professional good fortune with the support of the planets. Also, you're considering a pretty serious makeover, which may affect your appearance or your way of approaching others in the world. Who needs the tried and true when you want to stand out? Your dishes may have that same creative spin as well. Try crunchy chicken casserole, with almonds and potato chips for texture.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500