Apr 29 - May 5, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about increased self-esteem coming from a job (or more than one) well done. Your working life is satisfactory and your personal goals are coming along as well. Even your relationships are supportive and harmonious, paving the way for a fun get-together for dinner. Sometimes you just gotta throw health to the wind and make some buttermilk fried chicken with gravy. Everyone loves it, and you get to enjoy the leftovers in salads, too.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500